Why Wanzer Financial?
Wanzer Financial doesn’t just perform bookkeeping, tax, and payroll services and leave it at that. Wanzer Financial provides service beyond the numbers. You decide what level of involvement you want and Wanzer Financial will perform the tasks and discuss the results with you on a regular basis. Whether you are a small business, law firm or individual, Wanzer Financial provides one-on-one guidance and support to help you manage your financial future.
Wanzer Financial Service Areas
Wanzer Financial offers comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping services. From assistance with monthly reconciliations, bookkeeping, and accounting to budgeting and financial analysis – Wanzer Financial will help you keep your books in shape. Wanzer Financial strives to free you from the day-to-day accounting obligations so you can focus on what you do best.
- Bank account/credit card reconciliations
- Other balance sheet account reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance
- Monthly bookkeeping functions
- Financial Statement Compilations
- Monthly review of your chart of accounts
- Budget preparation and review
- Monthly journal entry creation and posting
Wanzer Financial approaches tax planning and preparation as a partner and a trusted advisor. We take the time to get to know you and your business and work to develop a plan of action that is personalized to your situation. Wanzer Financial strives to be a great resource to both business and individual clients.
- Tax return preparation and planning for businesses and individuals
- Payroll tax return preparation and planning
- Extension and estimate preparation
- Electronic filing and document organizer option
- Business classification consultation, determination, and filings
- Preparation of individual income tax
- Partnership and S-Corp tax return preparation
- Multi-state income tax return preparation and planning
- Property tax return preparation
- Payroll tax return preparation
Wanzer Financial approaches each client’s tax dispute with an eye toward resolution. We will sit down with each client to get a full understanding of your tax issue before assisting you with the solution process. Wanzer Financial is certified to work with the IRS on your behalf to resolve your tax dispute. Below are the services offered:
1. Unfiled Back Tax Returns:
You missed the tax deadline so what should you do now?
There are many reasons why businesses and individuals do not file their tax returns. They include divorce, death of a spouse, and emotional or financial hardship. Wanzer Financial can help you complete the filing process. While filing late may include interest and penalties, completing the filing process is always better than ignoring your obligation. Wanzer Financial will provide compassionate and non-judgmental help to get your late tax returns filed. If you can’t afford the tax liability, Wanzer Financial can help work out a payment plan with the IRS on your behalf.
2. IRS Tax Audits:
Your return was selected for an audit what should you do now?
No one wants to receive an audit notice, but there is no reason to panic. Although receiving a letter from the IRS can be disconcerting it doesn’t necessarily mean a major problem exists. Perhaps the IRS is just requesting a few missing documents. Whatever the reason for the audit, Wanzer Financial will face it with you.
It is important to get tax assistance as soon as you receive an audit notice. Ignoring the IRS can turn a simple problem that may have been easy to resolve into a large problem that will cost you substantial time and money. If you get a notice from the IRS and you’re concerned, call Wanzer Financial. We can help explain what the IRS wants and what the next steps should be. Whether it is a correspondence audit by mail, an office audit at the IRS office or a field office at your home or business, we will represent you and work to resolve the problem.
Hobby Loss Audit:
The IRS may conduct a Hobby Loss audit if the IRS believes that your business is a hobby and not a business at all. If you find yourself the subject of an IRS Hobby Loss Audit Wanzer Financial can help you navigate the process.
3. IRS Collections:
The IRS will usually accept some type of payment arrangement for past due taxes but there are rules that must be met in order to qualify. Wanzer Financial can work with the IRS to set up a payment plan for you.
An offer-in-compromise allows the taxpayer to get a fresh start by settling tax obligations with the amount of the offer. Wanzer Financial can help by reviewing your situation and advising whether or not you are a candidate for an OIC.
If a taxpayer does not qualify for a lump-sum settlement of tax liability through an OIC he or she may qualify for an installment plan to pay the tax liability over time. Wanzer Financial can help establish the payment plan with the IRS. Although the IRS continues to add penalties and interest while you are making monthly payments, an Installment Agreement will allow the taxpayer to resolve tax liability.
Wanzer Financial can help get your penalties waived if your circumstances warrant it.
4. IRS Levy and Lien Resolution:
IRS Liens and Levies can wreak havoc on your finances and credit score. If you find yourself with a letter from the IRS regarding a notice of intent to levy or a notice of lien attachment do not ignore it. Wanzer Financial will review your situation to see if there are ways to get your levy or lien released.
5. Payroll Tax Issues:
Payroll tax issues are the number one reason why businesses get into tax trouble. Not paying withholding taxes held in trust for your employees can cause some serious issues. The best cure for avoiding IRS payroll tax troubles is to remain current regarding your federal tax deposits. However if you find yourself in with unpaid payroll taxes, Wanzer Financial can help. We will analyze your situation and work with the IRS to get you back into tax compliance.
6. IRS Appeals:
Wanzer Financial can represent you during the IRS appeals process. Having your offer-in-compromise, installment agreement proposal, or other proposal rejected by the IRS is not necessarily the final answer. Wanzer Financial will present your case to the IRS appeals officer in an attempt to get your dispute settled.
Wanzer Financial’s approach to payroll is to make the process seamless for your business. You can trust that your payroll is in good hands with Wanzer Financial. There’s nothing better than personal attention from a trusted advisor who knows your business.
1. We make paydays easy and accurate by providing:
- Direct deposit with detailed pay stubs
- Support for a wide range of pay types
- Sick, vacation, and holiday pay accruals
- Federal, state and local tax calculations
- Voluntary deduction calculations
- Paycheck printing (with client provided paychecks)
- Online employee access to pay stubs
- Contractor payments
- 100% accuracy guarantee
2. We handle all your Federal and State taxes including:
- Federal tax deposits
- Quarterly Federal 941 tax return preparation and filing
- Annual Federal 940 and 944 tax return preparation and filing
- Creation of employee W-2s
- 1099-Misc Filing
- State tax deposits
- Quarterly state tax forms
- Annual state tax forms
- Quarterly state unemployment tax payments when assigned as your agent with the Department of Workforce Development
3. Provide easy-to-read reports including:
- Payroll summary
- Paycheck details
- Last paycheck
- Employee details
- Contractor details
- Tax liability
- Tax and wages
- Total pay
- Tax payments
- Workers’ comp
- Check register
- Vacation and sick leave
- Billing summary
- Total cost
- Contractor payments
Keeping accurate books for your corporation is important for your business especially when it comes to tax time and choosing the right accounting program that works for you is the first step. Wanzer Financial strives to provide service beyond the numbers and can help you make the right choice in accounting software.
- Certified Quickbooks online (QBO) Pro-Advisor
- Certified Freshbooks (FB) Accountant
- Provide Quickbooks and Freshbooks company set-up
- Design proper chart of accounts
- Provide online training and consultation for QBO and FB
- Quickbooks Online wholesale pricing ($25/month for the life of the subscription)
As a member of the Central Indiana Association of Collaborative Professionals (CIACP), Wanzer Financial is available to assist in a collaborative divorce as a trusted financial advisor. Wanzer Financial strives to provide service beyond the numbers by helping collaborative attorneys and their clients navigate the personal financial planning aspect of a collaborative divorce.
- Collaboratively trained as a financial professional to provide personal financial budgeting services.
- Available to be brought into the collaborative process as a financial professional
The preparation of an annual budget can be crucial to your business’s success. Understanding where your money comes from and where it goes is critical to a successful business because it helps you make sound business decisions. As important as the budgeting process is, it can feel like a daunting task. Let Wanzer Financial help. Wanzer Financial will sit down with you to discuss your current financial position and will assist in creating a 12 month budget of revenue and expenses. Wanzer Financial will work with you every step of the process to make sure your budget fits your needs. Let Wanzer Financial focus on what it does best so you can focus on what it is that you do best.
- Preparation of 12 month budget of revenue and expenses
- Preparation of an income statement based on budgeted revenue and expenses
- Input budget into your accounting software so you can compare your actual numbers to your budget
- Preparation of personal budget