Smart Vault Client Portal
Wanzer Financial Client Portal uses SmartVault as a quick, efficient, and secure means of transferring sensitive file information to and from our clients.
Once you have registered with us, just click on the SmartVault Link below to access the login page.
You will be able to access your confidential account by entering your unique username and password known only to you.
If you forget your password, just follow the instructions on the login page.
Tax Notebook Client Portal
As an alternative to providing your tax information via our traditional paper organizer, we are pleased to offer Tax Notebook, the quick-and-easy way to get started on your taxes.
Tax Notebook allows you to submit your tax data through the convenience of the Internet. The way it works is simple:
- Using any PC with an Internet connection, you access Tax Notebook directly off our web site with a unique Logon ID and Password provided by Wanzer Financial.
- You are guided through a personal tax interview that is much more intuitive than the traditional paper organizer.
- When finished, simply click a button to send us your tax information via a secure link. You may also print a copy of your tax data for your records.
Tax Notebook speeds the preparation of your tax return and ensures it is accurate. Rest assured, you can ALWAYS count on the secure transfer of your data over the Internet. So save time this tax season and consider Tax Notebook to assist you in your tax preparation needs.
Call Wanzer Financial for more information!
Client Tax Forms
- Form W4 – Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Form I-9 – Employment Eligibility Verification
- Form 941 – Employers Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Form 8283 – Noncash Charitable Contributions
- Form 8332 – Release or Revocation of Release of Claim to Exemption for Child by Custodial Parent
- Form 8829 – Expenses for Business Use of Your Home
- Form 8822B – Change of Address or Responsible Party for a Business
- Form 2553 – Election by a Small Business Corporation – Form 2533 Instructions
- Form 2848 – Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative