As the founding member of Wanzer Financial, Patrick understands the ups and downs of owning a small business. Patrick founded Wanzer Financial with the intention of providing personal service and a helping hand to small business owners and individuals. With over a decade of corporate accounting experience, Patrick understands the complex accounting problems that businesses face. He has the experience to analyze your business’s performance as well as to help streamline your processes to help save time and money.
Patrick focuses his practice on small businesses that need general accounting services, budgeting, tax advice, tax return preparation and payroll services. He works extensively with solo and small law firms and other privately-held businesses in the retail and professional service areas on accounting, tax planning and compliance, budgeting, and payroll. Patrick also works with individuals who need personal budgeting and help addressing tax planning and tax return preparation.
Patrick was born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana and graduated from North Central High School. He received his bachelor’s degree from Indiana University and his Masters in Professional Accountancy from the Indiana University Kelly School of Business. He is a Certified Public Accountant. Patrick resides in the Indianapolis metro area where he enjoys reading, exercising and spending time with his wife and daughter.
- General Accounting
- S-Corporation, Partnership, Non-Profit, Individual Taxation
- Budget Preparation
- Payroll Services
- IRS Tax Controversy Representation
- Reasonable Compensation Analysis
- BS, Political Science, Indiana University
- MPA, Accounting, Indiana University Kelly School of Business Indianapolis
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Public Accountant
- Quickbooks Online Certified Pro Advisor
- Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (CTRS)
- Indiana CPA Society — Member
- American Institute of CPAs — Member
- Central Indiana Association of Collaborative Professionals – Treasurer
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers – Member
- Tax Rep LLC – Member
- Becker CPA Review Instructor